Top 10 benefits of the Pinhole®
Top 10 benefits of the Pinhole® procedure:
- Can correct gum recession in as little as ONE treatment session.
- Minimal discomfort and swelling in most cases because the method is scalpel-free, suture-free and graft-free.
- Long-term results per the International Journal of Periodontology & Restorative Dentistry (October 2012). 7982
- The pinholes heal in 24 hours in most cases.
- Only two over-the-counter pain pills are normally required after treatment on average per study in the International Journal of Periodontology & Restorative Dentistry (October 2012).
- Can prevent tooth loss and the need for other costly procedures such as implants or dentures.
- Treatment sessions can be completed in as little as 1-2 hours in many cases.
- Can enhance a more youthful and attractive appearance.
- Patients often describe feeling happier due to being able to smile without the shame or guilt associated with unsightly, receded gums.
- Most patients are back to normal light activities within 24-48 hours post procedure